Summer is also a good time to complete a home insurance review. We can make sure that you have the right combination of price, coverage, and service.
Grilling Safety Tips
- Thoroughly clean your gill before you start a new season of grilling.
- Always check for leaks on gas grills.
- Keep paper and other flammables away from the grill.
- If you use a starter fluid, use only charcoal starter fluid. Never add charcoal fluid or any other flammable liquids to the fire.
- Never BBQ inside, in a garage, on the roof or on a second story deck.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- Never store or use flammable liquids, like gasoline, near the grill.
- Open the grill lid before you light it.
- Don’t wear loose fitting clothing.
- Keep a fire extinguisher outside or close by.
- Never bring the propane tank into the house.
- Make sure you use the grill at least10 feet away from your house.
- Don’t over indulge in alcohol while barbecuing.
- Always clean your grill after every use. Don’t allow grease to build up.
Our goal at Fort Lauderdale Insurance Agency is to protect you and your family from unexpected events by finding the right coverage at an affordable rate. If you need Auto, Home, Business, Life, or any other personal insurance coverage, we can tailor a package to fit your individual personal insurance needs.